Rosemary Fuller is a 39 (and 3/8) year old RN…
with 60 years of experience!
Yup, that’s right — she’s defying the aging process and getting a little younger every year!
Rosemary is a bit of a legend around OCC. She’s a whip-smart RN with a heart of gold, who not only works to help our members, but their families, too. Her straightforward adivce and wealth of knowledge has helped countless families navigate their loved one’s care. Along with her crazy life adventures, Rosemary’s years of experience as an RN give her an amazing platform to tell us like it is.
For years, Rosemary has captivated crowds with her knowledge, often leaving people thinking “I wish I would have thought of that a long time ago” or “why didn’t the doctor just tell me that?”
Rosemary is a dementia expert who understands the aging process and how to improve quality of life, advocate for yourself and your loved one, and laugh along the way. She is laugh-out-loud funny, wise beyond her years, and won’t hold back what is on her mind.
Schedule a Private Session with Rosemary
Nurse Rosemary Family Support Session
1 hour in-person session (complimentary)
- Family support: get everyone on the same page
- Medication review: understand what drugs are being prescribed, why, and what questions you should ask your doctor
- Understand challenging behaviors and come up with solutions to help your loved one be successful
- Understand your options: Unlock resources and creative solutions
- Create strategies to minimize symptoms
- Discover helpful ways to reduce stress, anxiety, and guilt
- Practical tips and tricks to help deal with changes, progression, and obstacles.
- Increase the family support team’s confidence through education
- Real Talk feedback and guidance you can only get from Rosemary