We're a nonprofit organization based in Mesa, Arizona with three senior day club locations (and a fourth on the way) which serve older adults with Alzheimer's, dementia, Parkinson's, and various other physical or cognitive challenges. Life does not end with a diagnosis. Our members continue to learn new skills, enjoy new discoveries, make friends, laugh, and live a joy-filled life. Our team of dementia experts lead support groups, events, classes, and private sessions with caregivers and families, guiding them on the best methods to care for their loved ones while also caring for themselves.
- Write Your Own Holiday Song – A Dementia-Friendly Activity
- Oakwood Creative Care Gives Thanks On Thanksgiving
- Ageism & Why It’s Time To Stop Treating Aging Like A Dirty Word
- Healthy Aging Or Signs Of Dementia?
- Seniors With Dementia Channel The Artist Within
- Help Us Create Enchantment For Arizona Seniors: Donate Today