Arizona Charitable Tax Credit: Support Seniors
donation helps to provide scholarships to low-income individuals and veterans in our programs
Oakwood Creative Care is a Qualified Charitable Organization (QCO) and any qualifying donations made to support our foundation are eligible for a state income tax reduction. This means you can lend financial support to serving seniors in need, and get your money back come tax time — dollar-for-dollar!
All Arizona Tax Credit donations made to Oakwood Creative Care will help to provide care to seniors in need, allowing them to remain in their homes for as long as possible, assist in the care partner journey, and aid in fostering lifelong learning.
Make a difference for seniors living with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, stroke, and other age-related cognitive & physical challenges
By donating your Arizona Tax Credit to Oakwood Creative Care, you take an active role in the support of our mission to bridge the gaps in the continuum of care for seniors in our community, ensuring all families and carepartners have access to an abundance of resources vital to improving quality of life and sparking joy along the way.
- Singles can donate up to $400 to Oakwood Creative Care.
- Married couples can donate up to $800.
- You do not need to itemize your taxes in order to take advantage of this opportunity.
- You can simultaneously claim the Public and Private Education Tax Credit.
- You have until April 15, 2022, to make a donation that qualifies for the tax credit.
** Please be advised that tax circumstances may vary, and any specific questions related to your tax situation should be consulted with your tax advisor.