Currently, only 2% of American philanthropic dollars are directed to elderly care.
We couldn’t do this without your help.
ARIZONA TAX CREDIT
How Tax Credits Work
If you pay state taxes, you may be eligible for the Arizona tax credit when you donate to a Qualifying Charitable Organization (QCO).* This is a dollar-for-dollar state income tax reduction. All qualifying donations come right back to you at tax time!
What You Need to Know
- You don’t need to itemize your taxes in order to take advantage of this opportunity.
- You can simultaneously claim Public and Private Education Tax Credit.
- You have until April 15 to make a donation that qualifies for the tax credit.
*Singles can give Oakwood Creative Care up to $400, and married couples can give up to $800. Tax circumstances vary. Please consult your tax advisor for specific questions related to your tax situation.
MEMORIALS & PLANNED GIVING
Planned giving often occurs when people want to give back to a cause that changed their life. Memorial gifts are common upon a loved one’s death. Directing donations toward Oakwood Creative Care is a wonderful way to honor a loved one.
- Charitable gift annuities
- Gifts of appreciated assets such as securities or real estate
- Retirement plans or insurance beneficiary designations
- Charitable trusts
- Other types of deferred giving
The imprint left on Oakwood Creative Care by members lives on long after they are no longer with us. We are forever thankful for the joy we found together, and continue to share that joy with others that come after.
- Attend Or Sponsor An Event:
- Shop One-Of-A-Kind Items In Our Online Store:
- Donate Items From Our Amazon Wish Lists:
- Donate while you shop – at no extra cost!